Help for Viewing Video Clips
You must have RealPlayer installed. Right-click on the "RealMedia" link and save the file to your hard drive.
Use this link to download RealPlayer.
Windows Media Clips
Windows media clips are a little more tricky.
If using Netscape Navigator:
1. For some reason, Netscape does not download these clips properly, here's a work-around.
2. Right-click on the "Windows Media" link and save the file to your hard-drive.
3. Download this file and unzip it.
4. Run the program (no installation required) and use it to process the downloaded video clip.
5. Video clips should now play.
If using Internet Explorer:
1. Right-click on the "Windows Media" link and save the file to your hard-drive.
2. My copy of Internet Explorer seems to think these clips are Netscape hypertext files and wants to save them with a ".htm" extension.
3. You can change the extension to ".wmv" and it should play.
Questions, problems? E-mail me.